Trade visitor definition
Visitors must be able to provide proof of their trade visitor status when acquiring their entrance tickets.
Which target groups is the INTERNATIONAL HARDWARE FAIR aimed at? All those who are significant for successful business in this sector: all kinds of trade, buyers and suppliers from the industry, service providers and the media, to name just the main ones.
With the latest innovations from all the core segments of the industry and more than 3,000 exhibitors from all over the world, the HARDWARE FAIR is the meeting place for everyone who is working hard for hardware success.
The INTERNATIONAL HARDWARE FAIR addresses to visitors of the following sectors:
- Tools specialist trade
- Security specialist trade
- Hardware trade (incl. cooperatives and production connected trade)
- DIY stores / home centers
- Specialist Market
- Building supplies retail
- Department stores
- Discount stores (Cash & Carry, etc.)
- Co-operative buying groups
- Mail order
- Service companies
- Authorities/ procurement offices
- Industry (buyers and suppliers)