Redeem codes for construction and dismantling passes of EISENWARENMESSE
New: the easy admission process for our trade fairs
You will receive digital ticket codes from your client (= exhibitor) to redeem in the ticket store - one for each team member.
Admission to the trade fair occurs in three simple steps:
1.Redeem your digital admission ticket code
- You redeem your admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to EISENWARENMESSE and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which also applies for the registration via the EISENWARENMESSE app and for EISENWARENMESSE @home).
- The ticket shop opens at the end of June 2022.
Download the EISENWARENMESSE app
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the EISENWARENMESSE app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It may take up to 5 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
- The EISENWARENMESSE app will be available for download in August 2022.
3. You arrive at EISENWARENMESSE to complete the assembly and dismantling work
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the EISENWARENMESSE app.
- You additionally require a EU Digital Covid Certificate (vaccinated, tested, recovered) as well as valid ID. For non-EU citizens without access to the EU DCC certificate, the following exception applies: Click here for all information.
Order additional codes for construction and dismantling passes
Would you like to reorder codes?
If the codes for exhibitor passes and construction/dismantling passes sent by e-mail are not sufficient, exhibitors can conveniently reorder additional codes online.To the reorder form