- Register on the eSlot portal: https://eslot.koelnmesse.com
- Book a paid eSlot to enter the logistics area during set-up and dismantling times.
- Enter all required information (driver's number plate and mobile number) before starting the journey. To do so, sign in to the eSlot portal again. You can edit your booked eSlots using the menu eSlots -> Current eSlots. (Screenshot of current eSlots)
- Download the NUNAV app by scanning the QR code on your booking confirmation or searching for NUNAV in your smartphone's app store. Scan the QR code again or enter the trip number and pin in the NUNAV app's search field to display and select your eSlot trip. (Screenshot of NUNAV input)
- NUNAV guides you along the fastest route to the trade fair grounds. The good thing is if you are stuck in traffic or even arrive earlier, NUNAV will communicate with eSlot and automatically move your time slot. At the next available opportunity, you will be notified and guided to the trade fair grounds. It is not necessary to book a new time slot.
- As soon as free capacity is available on the trade fair grounds, you will receive notification via text message. The following requirements have to be met to ensure notification and access:
- Fully completed booking (driver's number plate and mobile number)
- Arrival using the NUNAV navigation app or registration at P22
- Free capacity on the trade fair grounds
Please note: If you do not drive to the trade fair grounds using the NUNAV app, you must register at the logistics centre at P22 and will then be guided to your loading position on the trade fair grounds.
Vehicles under 3.5 t
Vehicles under 3.5 t gross vehicle weight have a choice:
Either you book an eSlot for the entrance with deposit. In this case, you do not pay any fees for eSlot, but you must pay a deposit of 100 EUR in cash. The deposit slip must be returned in person to the deposit office within the one hour. The deposit will then be refunded. Open deposit points are listed in the traffic guidelines.
Or you can book an eSlot for a fee of 20/25 EUR. Then you have two hours' stay on the fair grounds and do not have to pay an additional deposit.
Tip: Cars and vehicles under 3.5 tonnes can park free of charge and without time limits for set-up and dismantling in designated parking areas on the fair grounds. Check out the traffic guidelines now to find out which parking areas will be open for the trade fair.
Please forward the eSlot booking confirmation and all the above information to your driver.
Our service team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about travelling to the trade fair grounds for set-up and dismantling:
Tel.: 0221 821 2097 Email: email@example.com