BME Buyers' Day
Together with the BME, the successful BME Buyers' Day will take place again this year. At the EISENforum on Tuesday, 27.09.2022, exciting lectures, best practices and solutions to buyer-relevant topics will be presented.
The current turbulence in the commodity markets has direct consequences for the hardware business. At the forefront of this is purchasing, which has to ensure supply for its business. The Buyers' Day provides a window to show hardware experts what is going on in the world of purchasing right now and what developments can be expected for the hardware market.
The main focus this year is on:
- Update: Energy procurement in a high-price environment
- Disrupted supply chains; how to get back to normal?
- Market development | Short and medium-term trends in the steel market
- Medium-sized supplier management
- Creating transparency in purchasing: Possibilities and limits in medium-sized purchasing
- Industry 4.0 | C-parts management in the context of Industry 4.0
- Supply Chain Act: Status of implementation in companies
Registration at the BME Buyers' Day
Participation in the event is free of charge. For better planning, however, we ask you to register in advance with our partner
Dr. Frithjof Kilp
Einkauf und Logistik e.V. (BME)