BME Buyers' Day -Review 2022
Together with the BME, the successful BME Buyers' Day took place again in the year 2022. At the EISENforum on Tuesday, 27.09.2022, exciting lectures, best practices and solutions to buyer-relevant topics where presented.
The current turbulence in the commodity markets has direct consequences for the hardware business. At the forefront of this is purchasing, which has to ensure supply for its business. The Buyers' Day provided a window to show hardware experts what is going on in the world of purchasing right now and what developments can be expected for the hardware market.
The main focus where:
- Update: Energy procurement in a high-price environment
- Disrupted supply chains; how to get back to normal?
- Market development | Short and medium-term trends in the steel market
- Medium-sized supplier management
- Creating transparency in purchasing: Possibilities and limits in medium-sized purchasing
- Industry 4.0 | C-parts management in the context of Industry 4.0
- Supply Chain Act: Status of implementation in companies
Information on the event in 2024 will follow shortly.